Wow! It's been a few months since I've updated here!
To catch everyone up to date on the whirlwind that's been my life...
1. Bend was pulled for content. My piece, The Devil In Me has since been published on it's own.
2. The final book in the Breach trilogy, Reciprocity, is live. It will NOT be going on a $.99 sale.
3. You can put away the straight jackets, I think I'm finally sane again. I'm sitting at my in-laws cabin in Wisconsin, staring out at the lake. It's calm here, and much needed after the last few months!
4. More books to come! My brain is whirling again with words and characters and stories and I can't get it all down fast enough and don't know what to work on first!!.... okay, maybe that straight jacket is needed after all. >.<
1. The Devil In Me became more story than I anticipated and will now be a 7 novella series titled Seven Devils. Well, I THINK it will be seven novellas. I'm still plotting it all out.
2. After many requests there will be an epilogue to the Breach series. Bits are coming to me and I'm figuring out the logistics of how to lay it all out.
3. I have a project in my mind. I can't announce it right now, but I will soon. I have to get a few things off my plate before I can delve into it.
There are so many stories to write for you to read! I can't wait until I can get them all down in words!